Friday, March 9, 2007

Push and Run

For those of you who don't know my relationship pattern, it goes something like this. Meet a guy... usually am not interested. He manages to spend time with me 'cause I can't say now. I start to like him, as soon as I realize that I could like him a lot I push him away or run in the other direction.

So if you read my post below, you will see that I met someone I liked and he was just like me. So much that when things started to get good and I got comfortable, he pushed and ran.

Push and Run.. That's what I will call it.. the Push and Run.

Is there a lesson in this? Am I suppose to date the guy who is like me or opposite? How do I pick and choose. I want someone who has outgoing qualities like me, but can share the centre of attention. I need someone who can take it slow, but isn't afraid of commitment like I am. I want someone who has a dreams, but can bring me down from having my head in the clouds when he has to. I don't know how so many people have found love and gotten married, seems too tricky. I need to know your secrets. Please share.

I will just hope for better luck next time I guess.

No comments: