Friday, March 2, 2007

Next...

So I've been getting emails asking me to update my blog.... who am I dating now, what's going on etc. I have to tell you this blog is getting a bit boring as it is always about me lately. Please!!! send me stories, I need more.

Anyway I digress...

I am writing with a story this time that doesn't upset me, scare me or frustrate me. I met a man and I like him. Seriously, it was a random meeting, at a bar of all places, he joked and invited me to the Bahamas, seemed nice, I gave him my card and thought nothing of it. Figured just a nice laugh.

Well a few days later I got an email saying that if I wouldn't go to the Bahamas the least I could do was let him take me out for dinner. So of course I did... well lunch, but lunch led to dinner (the same day). I have been dating him for a few weeks now, and I look forward to seeing him again. Rare for me. I don't know how to describe him, but in a nutshell he is the male version of me. I think that's a good thing.

I hope to keep you posted on good things... but please someone give me stories to entertain!!

No comments: