Monday, April 9, 2007

Hypnosis

Ok so the next part of the book that really 'took' me was a system someone uses that is pretty much Hypnosis. This upsets me. They learn/teach to use certain words and ways of speaking to literally hypnotize women into thinking they like them. This I don't like. It is one thing to learn how to show confidence and or how to get a women's attention, but there is a line. I have no problem with men using 'gimmicks' to pick up women because ultimately we fall for the guy behind the show. It is getting our attention that is hard. Getting women to sleep with you by hypnosis is just plan sleazy.
Now to be clear this guy isn't putting women in a trance or anything, but he is using key words almost subliminal messages to 'convince' them they are into him. I find that weird and disturbing. I am not going to go much more into this because they don't actually go into a lot of detail in the book, so I feel I will misrepresent the book by interpretation if I do.
If you have any comments please share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.