Saturday, April 8, 2006

Bad Date Chronicles – Bad Date #2

This is a story of a friend of mine who went on yet another first date. Before the date she was excited, even optimistic if you will. Afterward, I listened with anticipation as she described what sounded like a great first date, they got along well, had lots to talk about even a friendly touch here and there… apparently he too felt comfortable, extremely comfortable, more so then a normal person. That’s correct this wouldn’t be on here if it wasn’t about a date gone a rye. So this gent feeling confident that he is doing a great job wooing my friend decides to tell her an anecdote if you will, a little ‘story’ about his date preparation process. He mentions a few things, for example he washed his sheets (as if she might get to lay between them) and then this: Apparently, in his pre-date grooming he hurt himself. To paraphrase as best as a third party can he said, “ I got my nut-sack caught or cut or something in my grooming and I now have a Band-Aid on my aforementioned nut-sack” That’s all I have to say about this one. I can not add to that, but I do want to emphasize that if nothing else in this story is accurate know that the term “Nut-Sack” was in fact the term he used to describe, to his first date, his testicles.

No comments: